Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Happiness

What are metal dreams?

If you need to spread a lil happy amongst your co-workers, do what I did -- BRING A DIGITAL CAMERA in the workplace and have a PICTORIAL with your co-workers.

Needless to say, my co-workers were very pleased about it. But compared to my academic organization back in college, it took some time for them to warm-up to the idea. Well, they haven't seen my new found skills in photography (hehe).

Although I was rather demanding with the girls and guys, they were as professional as they can be. The lights weren't that good in our office, so we had to make do with what we had. It's a good thing my people were always primped and perfect that retouches weren't necessary cutting down in prep time.

As you will see my people were born models and with a bit of couching, we were able to churn out pretty good shots. I feel like Tyra Banks in America's Next Top Model heehee.

**********************

In other non-happiness sections, I've reconsidered trying to get an invite for the blog parteeh. My friend strongly disagreed with my plug (It's sooo NOT you!) and that I wouldn't FIT IN anyways. Whatever that means. Still, those were merely unsolicited advice and I still would go if only I had all my appendiges working.

*********************

As usual, I woke up late this morning. Well, I slept around 1am so go figure. I spent the night talking with a severely stoned friend who kept on about wanting to date my mother (who is hotter than I am, I must admit). It got really gross that I had to hang up. Good riddence.

*********************

I haven't spoken to my family in a while. It must be because I did a bad thing which I shall not mention here lest I see momma (not genetic) bangin on my door demanding that I get reprimanded for my less than wise actions.

My roomy might be back tonight so I wouldn't have to spend the night alone... again... for the nth time.

No comments: