Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Snippets

What are metal dreams?

I haven't been updating my blog... for very good reasons.

The internet in my workplace isn't... fast. It crawls like a slug on an inclined plane - going uphill. Blogger hadn't been exactly cooperative with such third-world technologies. Thus, I've been blogging in my friendster account.

Damn. I terribly miss my other blog. The one that got tons of hits and all that. *Sigh* To think that I had to throw out a couple of months' work down the drain on account that it's not advisible. ARGH!

Due to sadness, I've gotten sick this weekend. Bugger. I threw up twice in a row. Barfing is not a good thing for me since I am an ex-bulimic and is scared shitless of reverting back to my bulimic state.

Anyhow... I'm posting the BIKE WATCH entries here.

*cue Baywatch theme song*

No comments: