Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Korean Man Hunt?

What are metal dreams?

Being the show off that I am, other clients had a looksie of the new Korean Heart throb Mike. After a generous amount of laughter and insults combined, they too wanted to have a "foolish" photo taken of them.

Admittedly, some of our clients have male model figures with a higher I.Q. than Zoolander. It is the policy of the Centre to keep the clients happy so we had an impromptu photo shoot. Albeit we have really bad lights, the photos still conveyed the model wannabe look for our client.

Roy has a more "model" aura than heart throb Mike. Lets put it this way. Mike is the multi-talented superstar one who is as hot as Brad Pitt. While Roy is the "male model of the moment" such as Gemma Ward.

ROY'S PORTFOLIO

roy.jpghttp://politicsnj.com/images/zoolander.jpg
compare and contrast

P1010065.jpg
Sell it to me!

P1010064.jpg
Calvin Klein model?

P1010063.jpg
I wonder where I left my phone...

No comments: